A quick step-by-step guide:
1. Check if your IQOS 3 MULTI is turned on by pressing the button for 1 second.
Lights are showing at the bottom? You are ready to go. If not turn on the IQOS 3 MULTI by holding down the charger button for 4 seconds or charge your IQOS with the IQOS AC Power Adaptor and cable.
2. Rotate the IQOS 3 MULTI lid and insert the tobacco stick. Push it gently down to the filter line (make sure you don't twist the tobacco stick.)
3. Hold the button until it vibrates. The light will begin to pulse as your IQOS 3 MULTI heats up.
4. Your IQOS 3 MULTI will then vibrate twice and the light will turn solid white. This means you’re ready to go!
5. When the light begins to pulse and your device vibrates twice again, that means your IQOS 3 MULTI time is almost finished.
6. When the light fades out, remove the used tobacco stick. Now you can use your IQOS 3 MULTI again whenever you want.
1. Press the button on your IQOS 3 MULTI to check your battery level.
2. The bar light at the bottom will show how much charge is left in your IQOS 3 MULTI.
3. If your IQOS 3 MULTI battery has run out of charge, plug it into an electrical outlet and charge it with the IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor. (Check that the bar light is pulsing, since this confirms that your IQOS is charging.)
4. When the bar light is full again, you’re ready to go!
Keeping your device clean is important, especially if you want to get the optimal use. Thankfully, the new IQOS 3 cleaning tool does most of the work for you:
1. First, let the IQOS 3 MUTLI cool down.
2. Take the cap off of your IQOS 3 MULTI. Tap the MULTI to free any loose..
3. Take the lid off of the cleaner. Gently insert the cleaner into your IQOS 3 MULTI and rotate only a few times.
4. From time to time, we advise using the IQOS cleaning stick. Do it gently and don’t forget to use it inside the cap. A clean IQOS gives you the best use.
1. Inserting tobacco sticks
Make sure you don't twist the tobacco stick while inserting it into your IQOS 3 MULTI, since this twisting motion can damage the heating blade.
2. Charging your IQOS
Remember to keep your IQOS 3 MULTI battery charged daily for continuous tobacco enjoyment (little tip - try to charge it at the same time as you charge your phone). Your IQOS 3 MULTI will charge faster if you use a wall power outlet.
3. Using your IQOS 3 MULTI
You only need to press the IQOS 3 MULTI button once to activate the heating blade. Once the light indicator goes from blinking to steady, it’s ready (pressing the button again may turn it off).
Still have questions about IQOS?
We are here to help you across multiple channels
IQOS Email Support
Send us your query
We will respond as soon as possible
IQOS Phone Support
Want to speak to one of our IQOS support agent? No problem, call us at 0800814814
Available every day from 8am to 10pm
Find your answer online
Full FAQs available here
IQOS Live Chat
Talk with one of our IQOS experts live
Available Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm
IQOS is an electronic device that heats tobacco rather than burning it. It should be used exclusively with compatible tobacco sticks. The use of IQOS is not risk-free.