A quick step-by-step guide:
To begin your IQOS use, follow these simple steps.
1. Check if your IQOS 3 Pocket Charger is turned on by pressing the charger button for 1 second.
Lights are showing on your charger? You are ready to go. If not turn on the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger by holding down the charger button for 4 seconds or charge your device with the IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor.
2. Open the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger door, insert the holder into the charger, and close the door.
3. Wait for the small light at the top to flash. This means your IQOS 3 Holder is charging.
4. Take the holder out of the charger and gently insert the tobacco stick into the IQOS 3 Holder. (Remember not to twist the tobacco stick)
5. Press and hold the IQOS 3 Holder button. After one vibration, the holder light will pulse slowly. After two vibrations, the light will stay solid white. That means your IQOS is ready to use.
6. When the holder light fades out, your IQOS time has finished. But don’t worry! Just remove the used stick and recharge your IQOS 3 Holder.
Don’t miss out on your IQOS moments. Make sure your IQOS 3 Holder and Pocket Charger are always ready when you need them.
1. You should charge your IQOS 3 Holder after every use. To start, first remove the used tobacco stick.
2. Then put the holder in the charger and close the charger door. The bar lights at the top will indicate the IQOS 3 Holder charge level. When the small light flashes, that means the holder is charging.
3. Wait a few minutes and the small light should stop flashing. That means your IQOS 3 Holder is ready to go!
4. After consuming 20 tobacco sticks, recharge the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger with the original IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor.
Keeping your IQOS clean is important, especially if you want to get the optimal experience. Thankfully, the new IQOS 3 cleaning tool does most of the work for you:
1. To start the cleaning process, leave your IQOS 3 Holder to cool.
2. Take the cap off your IQOS 3 Holder and tap the holder to free any loose tobacco stuck inside.
3. Now remove the lid from the cleaner. Insert it into the holder and rotate the cleaner.
4. From time to time, you should also use the IQOS cleaning stick to clean your IQOS 3 Holder (use it gently)
5. Lastly, don’t forget to clean inside the IQOS 3 cap. It’s a good way to make sure you get the best for each use.
Inserting tobacco sticks in the IQOS 3
Make sure you don't twist the tobacco stick while inserting it into your IQOS 3 Holder, this twisting motion can damage the heating blade.
Charging your IQOS 3
Remember to keep your IQOS 3 Pocket Charger battery charged daily for continuous use (little tip - try to charge it at the same time as you charge your phone). Your IQOS 3 will charge faster if you plug it to a wall power outlet
Using your IQOS 3
You only need to press the IQOS 3 Holder button once to activate the heating blade. Once the light indicator goes from blinking to steady, it’s ready. (pressing the button again may turn it off.)
Still have questions about IQOS?
We are here to help you across multiple channels
IQOS Email Support
Send us your query
We will respond as soon as possible
IQOS Phone Support
Want to speak to one of our IQOS support agent? No problem, call us at 0800814814
Available every day from 8am to 10pm
Find your answer online
Full FAQs available here
IQOS Live Chat
Talk with one of our IQOS experts live
Available Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm
IQOS is an electronic device that heats tobacco rather than burning it. It should be used exclusively with compatible tobacco sticks. The use of IQOS is not risk-free.