(1) Tap the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger button to check the battery level. If it’s low, plug the device into a power outlet using an original IQOS AC adaptor and cable.
(2) To turn the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger on or off, press the button at the top for 4 seconds. Check the status lights on your IQOS Holder to see the battery level. 2 lights mean it’s fully charged and you can use it twice. 1 light means 1 use. No lights mean it’s time to recharge the holder.
(3) To use your IQOS 3 DUO Holder, gently insert a tobacco stick. Don’t twist the stick. If you do, you risk breaking the blade. After you’ve inserted the stick, press and hold the holder button. You’ll feel a vibration and the lights will pulse slowly. That means the holder is getting ready. When you feel two vibrations and both status lights are steadily on, that means you’re good to go.
(4) If you feel two vibrations again, that means your IQOS time is nearly up. Slide open the IQOS 3 DUO Holder, remove the stick, and slide the holder shut. Tap the holder button to see the device’s status. Remember: one light means there’s one use remaining. You can use the IQOS again or place the holder back in the charger.
(5) With the IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the charger, watch the lights on top of the charger. When it’s flashing, that means the holder is charging. When both lights are on, that means you can take the holder out.
(1) Tap the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger button to check the battery level. A flashing light at the top of the charger signals a low battery. Plug the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger into a power outlet using an original IQOS AC adaptor and cable. Now the flashing light indicates the battery’s charging. When the status bar is full, that means you have a full charge, which is good for up to 20 uses.
(2) Check the status lights on your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Two lights mean your holder is fully charged and you can use it twice. 1 light means you only have 1 use left. No lights mean it’s time to recharge your holder.
(3) Slide open your IQOS 3 DUO Holder, remove the stick, and then slide the holder shut. Insert the IQOS 3 DUO Holder into the charger. Check the two small lights at the top of the charger. When they’re flashing, that means the IQOS 3 DUO Holder is charging. When they’re steady, that means your IQOS 3 DUO Holder is ready to use.
Cleaning shouldn’t be hard work. So our cleaner tool makes it easy.
(1) There’s no liquid involved in the cleaning process. Once your IQOS 3 DUO Holder is cool, after at least 30 seconds from the last use, you can slide the cap off.
(2) Tap out any loose tobacco inside your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Check that the cleaning tool is in good condition. Now insert it to the end of your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Don’t twist yet! Once the cleaner is in the holder, twist the cleaner gently 2 or 3 times. When you finish, carefully remove the cleaner.
(3) Every once in a while, you can also use the IQOS cleaning stick to clean inside your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Remember to avoid the blade when you do so. And clean the cap, too, top and bottom.
It’s a good way to make sure you get the best for each use.
Inserting tobacco sticks:
Never twist the tobacco stick while inserting it into your IQOS 3 DUO Holder, since this can damage the heating blade.
Charging your IQOS:
Remember to keep your IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger battery charged daily for continuous tobacco enjoyment. Try to charge it at the same time as you charge your phone. Charging is faster if plugged to a wall outlet than to a laptop’s USB ports.
Getting started with your IQOS 3 DUO:
Press and hold the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger button for 4 seconds, then release. The holder and pocket charger status lights will turn on slowly. To charge the holder, slowly insert it into the pocket charger, then close the door.
Still have questions about IQOS?
We are here to help you across multiple channels
IQOS Email Support
Send us your query
We will respond as soon as possible
IQOS Phone Support
Want to speak to one of our IQOS support agent? No problem, call us at 0800814814
Available every day from 8am to 10pm
Find your answer online
Full FAQs available here
IQOS Live Chat
Talk with one of our IQOS experts live
Available Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm
IQOS is an electronic device that heats tobacco rather than burning it. It should be used exclusively with compatible tobacco sticks. The use of IQOS is not risk-free.