How to use your IQOS 2.4 PLUS
A quick step-by-step guide:
To begin IQOS use, follow these simple steps.
1. Check if your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Pocket Charger is turned on by pressing the charger button for 1 second.
Lights are showing on your charger? You are ready to go. If not turn on the IQOS 2.4 PLUS Pocket Charger by holding down the charger button for 4 seconds or charge your IQOS with the IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor.
2. Open the hinge lid, insert the IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder into the charger, and close the hinge lid. Wait for the small light to flash. This means your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder is charging
3. Take the holder out of the charger and gently insert the stick into the holder. (Remember not to twist the tobacco stick)
4. Press and hold the holder button. After one vibration, the holder light will pulse slowly. When the light stays solid white, your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder is ready to use.
5. When the holder light fades out, your IQOS time has finished. But don’t worry, just remove the used tobacco stick, and recharge the holder.
How to charge your IQOS 2.4 PLUS
Don’t miss out on those IQOS moments. Make sure your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder and Pocket Charger are always ready when you need them.
1. You should charge your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder after every use. To start, first remove the used tobacco stick.
2. Then put the holder in the charger and close the hinge lid. When the light flashes, that means the holder is charging.
3. Wait a few minutes and the small light should stop flashing. That means your holder is ready to go.
4. After 20 uses, recharge the charger with the IQOS official cable and AC Power Adaptor.
How to Clearn Your IQOS 2.4 PLUS
Keeping your IQOS 2.4 PLUS clean is important, especially for an optimal use.
1. To start the cleaning process, leave your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder to cool.
2. Take the cap off your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder and tap the holder to free any loose stuck inside.
3. Now remove the lid from the IQOS cleaner. Insert it into the holder and rotate the cleaner.
4. From time to time, you should also use the IQOS cleaning stick to clean your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder (use it gently).
5. Lastly, don’t forget to clean inside the IQOS 2.4 PLUS Cap.
1. Inserting tobacco sticks
Make sure you don't twist the tobacco stick while inserting it into your IQOS 2.4 PLUS, since this can damage the heating blade.
2. Charging your IQOS 2.4 PLUS
Remember to keep your IQOS 2.4 PLUS battery charged daily (little tip - try to charge it at the same time as you charge your phone). Your IQOS 2.4 PLUS will charge faster if you plugged to a wall power outlet
3. Using your IQOS 2.4 PLUS
You only need to press the IQOS 2.4 PLUS button once to activate the heating blade. Once the light indicator goes from blinking to steady, it’s ready. (pressing the button again may turn it off.)
Still have questions about IQOS?
We are here to help you across multiple channels
IQOS Email Support
Send us your query
We will respond as soon as possible
IQOS Phone Support
Want to speak to one of our IQOS support agent? No problem, call us at 0800814814
Available every day from 8am to 10pm
Find your answer online
Full FAQs available here
IQOS Live Chat
Talk with one of our IQOS experts live
Available Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm